• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jimlay
    Mend Tool - Patron Info button error.
    by jimlay
    I have just received and installed the Mend Tool. I gather that the installation was a success because the Mend options now appear in the Effects pallette.

When I go into the Effects pallette and double-click Patron Info, nothing happens. I am under the impression that a new image should...
    02-28-2004, 11:25 AM
  • ylwdog
    Recompose Tool for PS?
    by ylwdog
    Elements has the Recompose tool- but I cannot find a comparable tool/feature in Photoshop. I have version 6.0

Thanks,

Doug
    08-27-2014, 11:20 PM
  • sylvia1065
    pb with the cloning tool
    by sylvia1065
    Hi,
    I'm having trouble with the cloning tool (PS CS2). Despite the fact that I'm on the correct layer and all my settings are normal, very often, it just won't work or will only if I clone fairly far from the source. I would appreciate any help on this matter.
    Thanks,
    Sylvia
    03-17-2006, 10:27 PM
  • gblount
    ?scratch volume?
    by gblount
    I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this thread, but I'll give it a try.
    When starting up P.S.7, I get the following message:

"You currently have PS scratch and Windows primary paging file on the same volume. This could cause reduced performance. Reccomend to...
    01-25-2003, 08:35 PM
  • Gerald McClaren
    Cannot use the Patch Tool in Photoshop Cs2
    by Gerald McClaren
    I had used the Patch Tool on 9-6 while restoring a photo. I went back the next day and when I click on the Patch Tool again my cursor was a cross-hair. I was told that I needed to delete my preferences file. I held down Alt + Ctrl + Shift while starting Photoshop. A window came up that stated: Delete...
    09-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Working...
X