Workspace background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workspace background

I once saw this very cool background set for PS (workspace) in 1 of the video tutorials. It's not just a simple change in background color but a completely (image) background (like those we set for computer desktop background)

Can we do that for photoshop workspace ???

Thanks

Re: Workspace background

Good question; I'm not aware of a means. The final answer will be interesting to see.

Comment

you mean something like this?
      Attached Files

Comment

I don't see any image background on your ... (is it ps workspace ???)

I think I noticed it from 1 of Lynda.com's tutorials

Comment

Why would one want to put something distracting on the background of an image application?

I saw a Beta of the new Photoshop CS4 and it had the background that pixelzombie put up. Plain grey.

Comment

It's not a matter of using it, just a matter of knowing & learning something new from photoshop (that one never know that it possible)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• kelvin
              Background
              by kelvin
              I am real sorry for asking this dumb question i have done it loads of times and now i just can't remember. I took a pic of a lion on my Hols to South Africa, i want to put the lions head on my website, i need only the head i can't remember how to get rid of the background every time...
              01-01-2003, 05:59 AM
            • dlamb01
              background and edit help
              by dlamb01
              Hi, i need help on changing the background and a natural edit of this photo.. i have played around with it and just cant get the background to be what i want it to be.....
              02-25-2013, 12:13 PM
            • graham5
              Background manipulation
              by graham5
              I believe one of the keys to a great smudge painting is the use of the background. What are some of the common techniques/tips that are used to change the background so it will better reflect the subject? Do some just repaint the background, remove it altogether and put something else there, or what...
              04-30-2009, 10:50 AM
            • jarulex
              the background is flashing!
              by jarulex
              Hello Folks, please have a look at this picture. I shoot with Canon, 21 Mb + sensor, than I opened in PS 16 bits depth , I did some 'light' alteration, like a 30% overlay for more contrast, a little bit levels to darken black...and the background is...flashing....! I mean I didn't an heavy alteration...!...
              06-28-2009, 05:14 AM
            • okplayer
              background changing
              by okplayer
              Hey, i've been lurking here for a while, and when i ran into trouble with this image i decided to post it here. For some reason I just cant get the background change to look right. Here's the image any help would be greatly appreciated.
              07-30-2003, 10:39 AM
            Working...
            X