Colour profile query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colour profile query

Hey all !! Can someone please help me! I have just been told by my client that his printer wants me to use the colour profile called Japan standard V2 ... now my CMYK knowledge is limited as it is but when I convert the image to this profile the color changes drastically to something quite yellow. Is there a way around this? Any idea what I should do? Thanks in advance!

Re: Colour profile query

how are you tagging this profile?

make sure you go to edit, convert to profile.

you should have no drastic color shift.

--if you go edit, assign profile, you will have a problem.

Comment

I just had a flashback to WWII comics! LOL.. Am I the only one who sees the humor in this... Changing the profile to Japan Standard and it changes to something quite yellow?

Comment

i don't see that listed under CS3, so i can't really see the settings that it uses...

Comment

0lBaldy .... FUNNY !! Ha ha ha. It shows how desperate I was that I did not even see that :-)

KR1156 ... you are a STAR !! Thanks so much. DONE !! I was tagging it using "assign profile" as you said. Stupid me!

Forever grateful !!

Comment

If you changes image profile... have you calibrate your screen? (unless you have sucky screen then you probably don't need to do it because it won't help)

Color you see might be different from him. For more correct color you might want to use spyder

Comment

Working...
            X