• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Challenge: Mountain Haze
    by Doug Nelson
    You've seen the pictures. You might even use one as a screensaver or desktop. They're incredibly popular, but all virtually identical.

Three or four mountains gradually recede into the haze. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here are some examples (copyrighted, so don't use these...
    11-14-2007, 08:19 PM
  • Sam
    Color Mechanic
    by Sam
    I recently read about a PhotoShop filter called Color Mechanic, so downloaded the trial version from http://www.colormechanic.com and tried it out - it seems really effective for making colour adjustments to photos. Which is something we were discussing only yesterday (I think) on one of the Challenge...
    02-19-2002, 10:54 PM
  • jrolinc
    The "process" of photo-art: How do you do it?
    by jrolinc
    As I look at results of Challenges, Artwork, etc here, and being in the learning stages myself, I can't help but to wonder.

When faced with an Art Challenge, do you have an end product in mind, I mean, a definite result, or is it more of an idea that you work towards? Maybe I'm trying...
    02-12-2003, 01:48 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Harrys Filters: Review
    by thomasgeorge
    Let me begin by saying I am impressed with this collection of freeware, that's right, freeware, filters. Unless you are into heavy duty web or design work, this collection would probably fill any need you might have, plus they are easy, adjustable and lots of fun. I have played around with them for...
    09-08-2001, 10:48 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Discouragement
    by thomasgeorge
    Most new businesses fail before they had a chance to succeed ,mostly through unreasonable expectations of instant success. In these days of instant gratification, it almost seems that if something takes longer than a week or less to occur, its a failure, forget it, give up....Establishing a business...
    05-06-2002, 11:15 AM
Working...
X