• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Forgiven4ever
    Photoshop home edition
    by Forgiven4ever
    I have been busy making montages lately. 150 Dpi is good for poster size and I have made one at 18x24" with 50+ shots and a 24x36" with 80 shots. This about maxed out my computer's memory. What confused me is the message that my scratch disk is full. I have 2 60 gig drives with 50 and 40...
    10-29-2004, 03:25 PM
  • Sharon
    2nd Hard Drive
    by Sharon
    I am looking into getting a 2nd hard drive for my computer. I heard that it was best to put Windows Virtual memory and PS’s Scratch Disk on the 2nd hard drive. How do you have your 2nd hard drive set up?

Thanks.
    Sharon
    07-16-2002, 11:29 PM
  • hargold
    scratch disk
    by hargold
    new to photoshop. how do i get to see contents (capacity) of scratch disk and how do i change ?

how do i format this message i.e. font size color ?
    02-11-2006, 09:39 PM
  • Ed_L
    Yet another hard drive question
    by Ed_L
    After I installed the new 60 gig hard drive, the computer would only recognize 32 gigs. My son-in-law, who is quite good with computers, came over last night, and he found that I put a jumper on the hard drive that shouldn't have been there. After removing the jumper, the full 60 gigs showed up. Today,...
    10-02-2002, 05:08 PM
  • lukasdp
    Best hard drive configuration for PS and Mac Pro?
    by lukasdp
    My 2.8 Quad core is in the mail. As I up grade the RAM over the next few months I'm curious as to your thoughts on the best possible hard drive configuration to get the best performance out of photoshop.
    In terms of scratch disks and boot drives, should PS be installed on the boot drive or not?...
    10-22-2010, 05:43 PM
Working...
X