• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Craig Walters
    Two days of hell ... trojan horse probs
    by Craig Walters
    well, i've just spent the last two days trying to get rid of a virus, a trojan horse type, Zlob. this was one nasty sucker to get rid of. it hijacked my browser, stuck some 'security' software on my system, and drove me just about nuts for two days.

part of this thing is the 'mssearchnet.exe'...
    04-13-2006, 12:50 AM
  • Sanda
    New Anti Virus
    by Sanda
    I'm looking at my options for new virus software after my recent hard drive crash.
    I was using Norton Firewall and Norton Anti Virus but I was still attaced by a hacker.

I''m not sure I want to continue using norton so I'm looking at the alternatives.I'm using Zone Almarm Fire...
    10-02-2002, 04:59 PM
  • Ed_L
    I've got a virus!
    by Ed_L
    A virus slipped through tonight in my e-mail. The sender is [email protected], and the subject is Re: Sample. Since I know nothing about this stuff, I'll give you some info, in hopes you can give me some advice. I'm running AVG virus protection v. 6.0.445/virus database: 250-release date 1/21/03. AVG tells...
    01-31-2003, 10:17 PM
  • Karyn
    I think I have big problems
    by Karyn
    I have been working for weeks on a photograph restoration project. Today when I tried to load the picture in Photoshop 7, I was told that my picture could not be loaded because of a "Disk error". I am loading the picture from a second hard drive. I have tried "chkdsk", I have...
    06-03-2005, 08:57 AM
  • nebgranny
    Virus/ Spyware
    by nebgranny
    If this is not a good place to post please advise where a good place to do so would be please.

Does any one know what Trojan Horse Downloader viruses are . Also I had my daughter download AD Aware and she did a scan and my found tons and tons of spyware bugs on the system. Can someone...
    04-15-2005, 07:25 PM
Working...
X