Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• weshoot
    Minimized images
    by weshoot
    Hi All -

I just got CS5. When I click an image window to minimize it, it disappears off the workspace. I can go into Window menu and bring it back up, but I seem to remember CS4 put the minimized images as a small bar in the workspace. Is there a way to do that in CS5?

07-28-2010, 12:43 PM
  • mikajomc
    Not seeing SOME images
    by mikajomc
    Recently I noticed I couldn't see someone's image they had posted. I commented on it in that thread. It turns out others could see it just fine. And I saw it just fine briefly. Then a few minutes later it was gone. There is nothing there that even shows an image should be there.
    here's the thread...
    01-23-2008, 10:37 AM
  • KevinBE
    Icons
    by KevinBE
    On my 2 computers at home the icons and button images are not appearing when I am in the forums. My main PC at work though has no problems seeing these images. Is there a setting in IE 6 that I need to turn on? All the PC's mentioned are running XP Pro and IE 6.
    07-08-2003, 09:19 PM
  • d_kendal
    I can't take any more of XP!!
    by d_kendal
    I've really had it with windows (and it's not because
    I'm inexperienced - I've used 3.1, 95, 98, and XP) I've had sooo many problems and it hasn't really helped deleting everything and reloading Windows, so I give up. I'm very soon switching to Linux (Mandrake 8.2).
    When I first bought...
    03-27-2002, 02:13 PM
  • weshoot
    Photoshop CS4 problems
    by weshoot
    Is anyone having any problems with the functionality of legitimate CS4 on a PC. I have had little glitches with the program, including needing to eliminate the preferences file after installation to get it to work. I was working on an image last night, and once I opened the shadow/highlight filter...
    11-29-2008, 06:23 PM
Working...
X