Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• SkunkyMonk
    Picture Package Layouts, Customizing
    by SkunkyMonk
    ....using the "PICTURE PACKAGE" function...CUSTOMIZING
    I'm trying to print an 8 x 10 inch sheet of eight cards, 2 x 4 inch Memorial cards with copy/picture on both sides. Does anyone know where I could get the code/information needed to insert into the text-editing application, "layouts...
    02-14-2003, 10:58 AM
  • Sharon
    PS 7's Picture Package
    by Sharon
    Has anyone had any trouble with PS7’s Picture Package? When I try to use it, PS stops responding.

Thanks.
    Sharon
    07-18-2002, 01:48 PM
  • piglet91
    picture
    by piglet91
    Hello want to know if anyone can helped me or i have a picture i want to put
    in a picture frame but when i got the picture taking i was wear white pants and i did not know there was a black spot i want to know is any way i can fix it was going use a photoshop on it but the picture is a 11 x...
    07-09-2007, 10:59 PM
  • AtlanaAnna
    Collage
    by AtlanaAnna
    I'm making a collage but first need to know how to make a picture a layer inside another picture?

Thanks,
    Sylvia
    06-04-2006, 09:34 PM
  • dc57
    White-out conditions
    by dc57
    Hello everyone,

I am having a heck of a time with this picture. I can't seem to do anything with the man on the right without getting too much contrast or making it too dark. I'm using Photoshop 7. The quality of the picture was terrible to start with and this problem isn't making it...
    03-03-2005, 03:59 PM
Working...
X