Save for Web warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save for Web warning

Does anyone know how to suppress the warning in the attached screen grab?
    The question comes up time and again on the net, but I can't find a solution, just people debating it's intent.
    For my purpose, I just want the answer, not someone saying "images must be resized before using 'save for web...'"

Please and thanks!
    --shift studio.
    Attached Files

Re: Save for Web warning

Go to Preferences / File Handling, and check the options on drop down menu.

Comment

Thanks Boneappetit,
      I don't see anything there that would help. What are you referring to?

Comment

Photoshop Preferences, File Handling has a couple of drop down menus that ask you if you want to save always, ask, or never save. I guess you need to choose always save. That way the program won't ask you when you want to save.

Comment

Thanks Boneappetit, as I understand, those preferences are referring to image previews and maximizing file compatibility.
          I'm looking for a way to suppress the warning that states "The image exceeds the size Save for Web & Devices was designed for ... etc."
          Anyone know about that?

Thanks, Shift Studio.

Comment

Well, it doesn't hurt to try, I just thought it could help...

Comment

yup - thanks. (I actually have those preferences set to 'always' already).

Comment

You are right, some other people have this problem too... Now you got me into curiosity hehehe, take a look here, maybe you'll find something that can help... http://forums.adobe.com/message/2811807

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• saumya
                  configuring save option automation
                  by saumya
                  hi guys,
                  i have a script file which saves the layers as png files.But what i want is to configure the png saving options.Can i do that?if yes how?
                  Currently what it is doing is it is saving the png as we save it from file menu save as but what i need is it should save from save for web...
                  07-22-2005, 05:47 AM
                • Cassidy
                  Why does save to jpg or save to web change colours?
                  by Cassidy
                  Can anyone give me any advice. I am finding more recently that often skin tones are dramatically changed when I save to web and/or jpeg. It seems to desaturate the reds out of skin tones, but will leave other true red items in tact. Any ideas please?
                  08-19-2007, 09:53 AM
                • Syd
                  Save for web and Safari
                  by Syd
                  Does anyone have any idea why Save for web in Photoshop won't open a file in Safari. I have both IE and Safari added to my pull down menu in the bottom right but only IE will show the flle. Safari will open a new window but it will just go to my home page and won't display anything. Anyone else have...
                  08-08-2007, 04:49 AM
                • jarulex
                  save as JPG
                  by jarulex
                  Hi Folks!
                  sometimes after a photo retouching of a raw pic I'm not able to save it as Jpeg, I mean Photoshop doesn't give me this option -just a reduced number of options- and I didn't understand so far why and when this happens...Any suggestion to give me? Thanks.

ps it seems...
                  12-10-2009, 02:48 AM
                • vapour
                  Saving For Web
                  by vapour
                  After finishing your master retouch and you want to showcase the image on the web, what is the best/correct process to save it out as a JPG to make sure that it looks consistent across platforms?
                  10-22-2009, 11:42 AM
                Working...
                X