Locking Multiple Layers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking Multiple Layers

Is there a way of locking multiple layers in PS5, other than doing so one-by-one? I don't want to lock all parameters, just pixels.

Re: Locking Multiple Layers

Select the layers you want, from the dropdown menu in the layers palette, select lock layers. Choose the method from the pop-up box.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Locking Multiple Layers

Thank you.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• surfbug
        Layers?
        by surfbug
        I am beginner, I have 10 layers How do I copy the layers and flat image although I still have the regular layers as well?
        07-15-2015, 11:41 AM
      • jonk
        Flatten vs Merge
        by jonk
        Hi All!

Can anyone answer what is the difference between Flattening an image vs Merging Visible? I really do not know what the difference between them are.

Thanks Again!
        Jon
        03-29-2005, 07:33 PM
      • Sharon
        Merge Layers Tip
        by Sharon
        In PhotoShop Versions 5 & 6, to have a flattened layer above your individual layers you do the following:

1. Create a new layer above all your other layers.
        2. Hold down the Alt key.
        3. Go to Layers, Merge Visible

Now your have a flattened version...
        12-12-2001, 03:10 PM
      • iceblue1980
        Gazzilion layers - advise needed
        by iceblue1980
        Hello fellow retouchers!

I'm an intermidiate user of PhotoShop (CS3) and started out 2002. I still have alot to learn

I like to do glamour retouching and I work with amature photos that I edit greatly. I use layers for everything, every little edit. Like for instance...
        03-04-2008, 08:12 AM
      • stopa
        The limit??? Over 210 layers- yes limits!
        by stopa
        And I was trying to make "new group"- and nothing happened. I have reach the limit of Photoshop CS3... Should I ask Adobe to return money?

as a attachment "challenge.zip" I put maximum down-sized original .psd file with all layers....
        06-16-2008, 04:04 PM
      Working...
      X