• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Repairman
    PS Clone tool question
    by Repairman
    Hi all, silly question perhaps - when using the PS clone tool a very distracting blob of image texture appears under the 'target' cursor. Can this be dis-enabled?

Doh; ignore that - I found the check box!
    03-27-2012, 08:17 AM
  • euclid47
    magic extractor tool
    by euclid47
    I have PE4 with hidden elements.
    When I use the magic extractor tool, everything is fine until I click preview
    and then layer flatten.
    The image is sharp but all around it is a jagged edge which I have tried to
    fix with the clone tool.
    Question: Is there another...
    02-13-2008, 09:24 AM
  • bcarll
    Cloning tool
    by bcarll
    Is there a way when using the cloning tool to make the "alt mouse click" thingy stay put and not move while you clone? Hope you understand what I'm trying to say. ie -- I need the area I'm trying to clone to be the same repeat over and over of a selected part of a picture chosen by my "alt...
    12-05-2006, 06:19 PM
  • Jerryb
    need understanding of patch tool
    by Jerryb
    hi,
    a novice.... and i have ps cs1 ..

When using the patch tool, now many times it does what i want.. using source or distination i'll get replicated what I want....

However, depending on the image , there times where the results end up being a BLUR, color are all...
    06-19-2009, 11:00 AM
  • rnbluvva
    Weird Ghosting With Patch Tool
    by rnbluvva
    I'm having the strangest issue with my patch tool and I am wondering if someone can help me.

I select the patch tool with source selected, I make a selection of the area I want to patch over, drag it to the area I want to patch it with and when it patches I get this fuzziness to the patch...
    11-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Working...
X