• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• hillsadam
    Mask Overlay Preview - wheres the red gone?
    by hillsadam
    Quick question,

so when working with masks in photoshop on my laptop, using the "/" i get the nice red 50% overlay to see where my mask is..

on my iMac, for some reason it goes black, i've probably changed a setting accidentally, but where is it?

05-26-2015, 01:04 PM
  • Saucisson
    warp a layer with it's mask??
    by Saucisson
    Hello all,

Tis not often I ask for help!

I'm trying to figure out how to (if possible) warp in cs3/4 a layer with mask, and affect the mask as well.

Usually I check my mask, and apply, but for this job, I need to keep the mask in place.

With...
    04-08-2010, 12:41 PM
  • albatrosss
    When do you use a "Difference Mask'?
    by albatrosss
    Yesterday I did a tutorial from Katrin Eismann's "Restoring and Retouching". It was the first time I had attempted a Difference Mask. When I had completed the tutorial I wondered why that method was recommended since an additional selection was required using another selection tool. ...
    02-03-2007, 07:48 AM
  • maverick911
    Layer Mask
    by maverick911
    I have made a selection on an image in PS CS3 and created a mask. I have selected the mask so that it appears red on the image but when I clone, the clone still works on the red area. I thought the mask should protect the image under the red area? On my layers pallet I have Background and layer 1 containing...
    06-17-2007, 02:59 AM
  • mayano
    Liquify clipping path
    by mayano
    Hello,

I have a clipping path and I want to apply liquify to the image but I also want to liquify the path.

I know this can be done because I have done it before but I can't figure out how I used to do it.

I have a layer as a smart object and attached to...
    06-25-2016, 06:22 PM
Working...
X