• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    File Association Editor (Open With)
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm looking for a Windows utility that can edit what shows up under Open With when you rightclick on a document. Something easier to use than the NirSoft app.
    01-16-2015, 08:00 AM
  • dungbeetle
    Driving me crazy! (about file extensions)
    by dungbeetle
    Hi everyone.

I've tried everything I can think of to solve this one, but still no luck.

I don't know if it's just my machine and/or my installation, but Photoshop 7 (I've tried the original and v 7.0.1) insists on adding a .psd extension to the file every time I try to...
    08-06-2005, 12:02 PM
  • Jeffrey2134
    JPG when saved not readable in file folder
    by Jeffrey2134
    Using Adobe Element 5 I bring in a photo and make my changes. Then click on the X to close the editor, and when asked to save... I rename it and save the file to another folder or same folder as a JPG. When I go to look at it it has no extension that I can see and will not let me see it. I've been doing...
    09-10-2007, 06:37 PM
  • thibcorm
    Error message: "drawing file is not valid"
    by thibcorm
    I'm using version 2004. A friend sent me two files (generated by someone other than him).
    When I tried to open the files in version 04 (which is what I use)... I've got the same error message (drawing file is not valid).

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    11-06-2014, 10:15 AM
  • pavel123
    Handling file as GIF in Photoshop/Image Ready
    by pavel123
    Software Photoshop CS2/Image Ready CS2

I was wondering if anyone had experienced this and knows an easy way out.
    I found that Image Ready would allow me to save files in PSD format only, while Photoshop can save in pretty much any format. I remember installing Photoshop/Image Ready...
    07-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Working...
X