• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Photoshop slowdown on XP
    by jeaniesa
    I've got a problem with processing large files in Photoshop that is driving me crazy. Here's the details:

System: P4 2.53GHz 1G RAM running Windows XP Pro SP1

Hard disk #1 partitions:
    C: 7G (system files)
    P: 5G (programs)
    S: 3G (Photoshop...
    04-30-2003, 01:24 PM
  • stevic
    Photoshop and Win 2000
    by stevic
    Hi,

Before I get to carried away with my frustration I thought I'd ask the group for their opinion. Whenever I use Photoshop and really exercise it, layers, styles, filters etc. and I minimize the window, it takes anywhere from 30 to 60 seconds to be able to use another windows based...
    12-07-2003, 04:31 PM
  • pure
    using an empty external FW800 drive only for Photoshop as scratchdisc?
    by pure
    does it make sense to buy an external FW800 (or FW400) drive only for Photoshop as scratchdisc, which is always empty?

i work on a laptop (powerbook 15" 1,67) with an external TFT screen, and i found out that PS CS2 uses the external drives i have to swap images.

this...
    04-12-2006, 05:22 AM
  • colinmichael
    RAM/Scratch performace problems
    by colinmichael
    Hello All,
    I've posted my issue in several forums, talked to the Mac store people etc, but nobody has been able to help. I've seen some really solid knowledge expressed on this forum so I'm hopeful!

Basically, my problem is that Photoshop isn't using it's allocated ram, it jumps...
    07-10-2008, 12:07 PM
  • saberlancer
    Optimum PC setup
    by saberlancer
    Hi all,
    Will having CS2 on separate drive as windows speed things up?
    1. Assuming they're all same speed HDD. Will the below be the best setup?

2. If I get fast WD Raptor16MB HDD, and I'll only get 1 at a time..what is the order by which I should replace them as below. Thks!...
    07-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Working...
X