• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jon
    Strange behavior in PS7.0
    by Jon
    I need some help. All of a sudden tonight when I started running my actions in PS, a dialogue box will pop up asking me to click ok to continue running the action. It never used to act strangely like this. There must be a toggle to suppress dialogue boxes such as this that I'm missing completely....
    09-05-2002, 09:17 PM
  • micah
    keypad shortcut to photoshop 7.o contrast
    by micah
    Hello,
    is there a keypad shortcut to access the brightness contrast adjustment in photoshop 7.0; or a general way to set up any shortcut?
    I've heard that people use actions. Is this the only way. And if actions is the only way to set up, is there a way to set up actions to stop at the...
    11-12-2003, 10:07 AM
  • redneb
    Need help getting action to work in PE2...
    by redneb
    I downloaded JC Imaging's Soft Focus Look from http://www.geocities.com/rnlnero/PE2stuff2.html (Ling's Things) and got it installed and it runs. But it gets to the end and it has a text box pop up that says:

"Okay, simply go to layers and adjust the opacity of the masked layer to...
    10-10-2005, 08:27 AM
  • Scribe
    Editing Photoshop Actions
    by Scribe
    I am hoping that someone here can help me figure this out. I have some actions that someone else created, that I would like to alter a little to better suit my needs.

I know that on some steps I can just double click and it will open the appropriate dialog box, which allows me the opportunity...
    10-17-2005, 06:15 PM
  • Mrali
    Clearing Action List
    by Mrali
    Hello,

How to clear the action list?

Please help.
    06-24-2007, 12:29 PM
Working...
X