X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spittle
    replied
    Re: Possible to save layers out to 16bit tiff or e

Thanks for the suggestion - I put in a request for additional functionality - scripting is over my head.

I'm using the latest CC. 2015 I think.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Possible to save layers out to 16bit tiff or e

Hi Spittle
    You may need a custom script to do this as I don't think the built in scripts do the job and any version of PS (you did not mention your version BTW)
    Here is a link to a script that is close to what you need and the author indicates the flexibility to add other formats to get what you need: https://github.com/jwa107/Photoshop-...-to-Files-Fast

You could also search or open up a post on the Adobe scripts Forum as there may be one already built that meets your needs

Hope this is of some use.

Leave a comment:

• Spittle
    started a topic Possible to save layers out to 16bit tiff or exr

Possible to save layers out to 16bit tiff or exr

Any idea how I can do this?

So that each file will be named exactly as per the layer name and preserve transparency.

Related Topics

Collapse

• G>>
    Looping script with new parameters
    by G>>
    I'm trying to make this script working in a loop and change parameters in each new loop:

var layerRef = app.activeDocument.artLayers.getByName("1");
    layerRef.visible = true;

function saveJPEG( doc, saveFile, qty ) {
    var saveOptions = new JPEGSaveOptions(...
    09-01-2015, 06:59 AM
  • skoobey
    Capture one. Save tiff with adjustment layers?
    by skoobey
    Okay, after two hours, and no results online, I am getting super angry, as I used to know where that option is, and noone I asked has heard of it??? Even google?

Where is the option for exporting, so that my local adjustments remain in the tiff as layers???

Anyone? ...
    11-25-2013, 10:44 AM
  • saumya
    configuring save option automation
    by saumya
    hi guys,
    i have a script file which saves the layers as png files.But what i want is to configure the png saving options.Can i do that?if yes how?
    Currently what it is doing is it is saving the png as we save it from file menu save as but what i need is it should save from save for web...
    07-22-2005, 04:47 AM
  • sgwilly
    save as tif in vbscript?
    by sgwilly
    Howdy,

I'm trying to get a VBscript put together that will open a file (dcr), rotate it, and then save it as a tiff file. I haven't been able to find a command in VBscript to save the file in tiff format.

I can't imagine it can't be done - Adobe even provides an AppleScript...
    06-01-2004, 02:33 PM
  • Spittle
    Export layers to files
    by Spittle
    Anyone know of a PS script that will export 16bit layers to tiff, exr (or similar) and also preserve transparency?

Also needs to keep exact naming of the layers.

I asked the same thing on the PS forum - which lead to me requesting these features here:

ht...
    04-16-2016, 04:11 PM
Working...
X