Frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frames

Photoshop there is no folder for frames that are in a psd format , but I don't know where to import them to in order to use them.

Does anyone know how to do this?

SPURSFAN

Re: Frames

A psd format is just a Photoshop standard document and will not have a specific folder within the application environment.

I would suggest that you make and name your own folder and store it in a location that is easy to remember. Perhaps store in a folder named Frames inside My Pictures folder or My Documents folder (Windows)

Comment

Re: Frames

Thank you Tony.. it seems I'm going to have to do that with some plug-ins as well because they are installing into both adobe files that I have even after making sure I directed them into the specific folder according to my OS system ...just one problem after another it seems.. again Thank you for assisting me.

SPURSFAN

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• KathyNinMD
        Problems installing Impressionist
        by KathyNinMD
        I have just purchased FrontPage 98 so that I could get the full version of Impressionist, and I have installed Image Composer, where Impressionist is found. I copy/pasted the "Impressionist Accessories" folder to the plugins folder in PS7 (actually, there are two plugins folders in PS7, one...
        07-19-2004, 12:27 PM
      • rnbluvva
        Moving Existing Plugins to "outside" Plugin Folder
        by rnbluvva
        I searched the forums for some tips on what to do about existing plugins in the Photoshop Plugin folder and wanting to move them when I upgrade Phtoshop. I found a thread where Danny and a few others have suggested to make an 'outside' plugins folder and point to that in the PS preferences file....
        06-04-2005, 02:53 AM
      • RGH
        Re-name in PShop CS
        by RGH
        Can anyone tell me in plain language how to use the Batch re-name in Photoshop CS? Or direct me to a link that would explain it please.

As I was looking round the program, I just thought I would try it out.

I have tried to follow the help files but no matter what combination...
        06-02-2004, 10:02 AM
      • Airdale
        Organizing photos - what's your method?
        by Airdale
        I am now reaching a point where my haphasard organization of photos is giving me a headache. Looking at "my family" folder feels like rummaging through a garage. How do you guys organize your photos? You come home, stick your memory card into the computer, and then what? Download all images...
        11-12-2006, 09:35 AM
      • WendyW
        Healing/Mend Tool
        by WendyW
        I have received the zip file and tried to install the tool. The steps I took were:

Unzipped the file and a folder named mend + folder appeared. Inside the folder was a read me file and the mend folder. Inside the Mend folder were the relevant three atn's and a psd).

I then...
        02-03-2004, 04:58 PM
      Working...
      X