No announcement yet.

Getting different menus

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• ohiojr
    layer style help
    by ohiojr
    In adobe Photoshop CS-4 I copy a lot of layer styles into different layers in the same document. If you "option drag" a layer style ( ie copy) a layer style from one layer to another...the layer expands to show ALL the layer effects that are selected. I know all you have to do is "Click"...
    03-09-2012, 10:43 AM
  • Nasturtium
    Postworkshop - organizing styles
    by Nasturtium
    I can't really cope with 500+ styles in PWS. I'd like to narrow it down to just the few that I use...has anyone found a way to delete styles?
    01-29-2013, 03:47 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    Impressionst plugin: How to create a custom style
    by DannyRaphael
    I got a question the other day something like, "How do you go about creating a custom style in Impressionist."

The short answer: It's pretty much by trial and error process.

The basic steps to create a custom versiion of the Pencil Sketch > Detail Colored style...
    11-30-2005, 02:36 AM
  • Frank Lopes
    Menu options
    by Frank Lopes
    I just noticed that the options available under the "Quick Links" menu, have changed. I miss the "subscribed threads" as one of the options under it.

Looks like the menu options have changed in the "home" page... but not once I'm "deeper" inside the...
    07-27-2008, 07:19 PM
  • Lasse
    Your style or no style?
    by Lasse
    Hi
    I would like to hear your input on this "should a retoucher have a style?". I mean is the retoucher one that mimics the work of the photographer and does what he dosnt have the time or skills to, or does he add his own style to the pictures?
    Ofcause the retoucher needs to...
    04-08-2006, 10:34 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting different menus

When I am in the layer style menu, with a gray rectangle on the screen, blending options in the menu, I hit stroke, but no stroke options show up! Why not, and how can I see them?
Working...
X