• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• demandapanda
    dealing with/dropping nightmare clients
    by demandapanda
    Hey, looking for some advice. I have a nightmare client...as you may have guessed from the title. She argues about rates, never gives a fair rate and so far has always contacted me about jobs when I'm super desperate for cash so although after the first time I worked for her I vowed to not do it again,...
    07-30-2010, 08:11 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Your most unusual detective
    by Doug Nelson
    I've read books or seen movies where the detective was a cat, a dog, a mouse, a young boy, a young girl, an alien, a misanthrope, a mysogynist, an obsessive-compulsive, a drug addict, a housewife, a priest, an elderly gardener, a monk, a schizophrenic, and much more.

What's the most unusual...
    11-10-2002, 12:25 PM
  • nebgranny
    Hacker Threat..
    by nebgranny
    Hello : Our daughter received a threatning e-mail from an unhappy customer, and is threatning to figure out by her e-mail address and website address the names and e-mails of her customers and then will e-mail them with slanderous statements about her business.

I am just sick about this....
    05-31-2006, 05:05 PM
  • voidsource
    Need advice ( intern )
    by voidsource
    Recently I got hired to be an intern at a photography studio. I was pretty excited to finally get my first chance to work there, even as an unpaid intern, so on the day of the interview i basically ended up being there almost all day moving boxes from the floor to the made up 2nd floor, up and down...
    10-03-2013, 06:23 PM
  • GerryB
    My Absence
    by GerryB
    I have been contributing to the forums off and on for a couple of years now. I truly enjoy contributing my interpretations to the pictures and challenges. However, I have only been looking in but haven't contributed much since Thanksgiving. The reason for this is that my Mother was in the hospital....
    01-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Working...
X