• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• platscha@cs.com
    full scratch disk ?
    by [email protected]
    Ok, I know very little to nothing about the "guts" of my computer. It is a pc with 80gb ram?, the problem is there are 2 hard drives c with 20, and d with 60, of course when I started installing everything I put it on c and that is where my windows xp is. and now suddenly for whatever reason...
    04-15-2003, 01:22 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Rotation keystrokes in PS
    by Doug Nelson
    Ok, when using Transform > Rotate in PS, the arrow keys will move the area up and down, but what keys will do the rotation? Right now I can only use the mouse to rotate, and I'm looking for a mouseless solution.
    07-09-2004, 01:52 PM
  • wetyet
    how do i turn on items when compuiter starts
    by wetyet
    i turned off drag-to disk- on startup and cant find it anywhere to turn it back on i think there is a whole list if i can remember where you can just click on.
    12-10-2007, 01:22 PM
  • Paris
    Desktop Tweak
    by Paris
    I came across this today and thought it may be of help to others experiencing problems with loading applications, memory usage and speed.

I used it and it does work. It even sorts out some of the sluggishness related to Adobe Bridge.

Introduction

07-22-2005, 06:00 AM
  • cendres
    question on avatars
    by cendres
    I searched FAQ's, but could not find anywhere on what steps are involved in adding a custom made avatar. Here are my questions:

1) Are there size limitations, and what are they?
    2) Where do you upload the animated GIF image within this site, or should it be hosted on a personal...
    06-10-2002, 04:55 PM
Working...
X