• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• artms
    Input/Output Color match
    by artms
    I know that you don't get the same color on a print that you see on the screen. However, my prints seem to be too cool or blue in the shadows though that is not what is on the screen. i have calibrated my monitor with Adobe gamma and I have calibrated my printer, cleaned heads..to no avail. It seems...
    02-12-2003, 12:39 PM
  • Ian W
    Colour Management - Help!
    by Ian W
    Using Photoshop CS, when opening certain images I get a message stating that the embedded profile does not match the working space profile.

Should I convert it to the working space profile or preserve the embedded profile? What is the right thing to do in terms of ensuring that what I...
    03-23-2004, 02:34 PM
  • Ron
    AIM color space - Gamma 1.00
    by Ron
    Color Space - Are you seeing the real picture?

If you visit some of my entries you will find I usually begin by opening my images into "AIM RGB = Trinitron D65 G1.00" color space. If you're curious about what this means I'll try to explain in general terms what this is all about....
    05-26-2002, 06:31 PM
  • qpixo
    Which color profile to use?
    by qpixo
    I did a retouch example (test) and it was saved at TIF file, Profoto RGB profile, 16bits.

However when I selected Assign Profile in PS to my calibrated spyder pro 3 or sRGB, the color look awnful.

Usually I was always using sRGB (for two copies one for Web and other for print)....
    10-04-2010, 07:19 AM
  • Liz
    Color Space Headache
    by Liz
    I'm about to splurge out on a new system, desktop, monitor......but one question bugs me. If all printers print in sRGB why bother with a monitor that does RGB? Why bother with the extra gamut? Labs print in sRGB, most desktop printers do that too. Why pay the extra $, nearly double, for a viewing...
    03-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Working...
X