• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Joe Vickers
    Kodak ERI plugin
    by Joe Vickers
    I am new to photoshop and I have a question about the Kodak ERI (Extended Range Imaging). Can this plugin be used with any image or only the images shot from their cameras? I recently read about it in Photographic magazine. The article showed an overexposed photo corrected in photoshop and then corrected...
    01-15-2003, 12:44 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Impressionist plugin: Running it on a Macintosh
    by DannyRaphael
    The Microsoft Impressionist plugin is only available in a PC version, but there may be hope for adventurous Mac users. Here's a possible workaround suggested by Mac user, MG:

In theory one could install Virtual PC on the Mac, then a Windows version of Photoshop Elements, Jasc PaintShop...
    05-06-2004, 09:07 AM
  • oyster
    Impressionist Plug-in: which Front Page?
    by oyster
    There are many FP apps on ebay today; however, my only interest in the program is the Impressionist plug-in, present in some versions, absent in others. One can't tell from the ebay descriptions which has the plug-in, but I understand FP 98 was *exclusively* stand-alone, and thus can be expected to...
    03-27-2005, 06:50 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    ImpressionFX plugin - do you have it?
    by DannyRaphael
    If you have this plugin (ImpressionFX) installed and working, I would appreciate it if you would e-mail or PM me.

Note: I do not mean Microsoft Impressionist

The one I'm interest in is the one described here:
    http://impressionfx.com/current/impressionfx.php
    12-04-2010, 06:43 AM
  • krooly
    Standalone vs. Plug-In
    by krooly
    Hi,
    just want to ask. Do you use PS Plug-Ins or do you prefer standalone applications?

Filip
    10-12-2011, 12:49 PM
Working...
X