PS CS 5 update for Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS CS 5 update for Mac?

I updated to MOJAVE and now PS CS 5 12.0 shuts down when I try to use the TEXT tool. There appears to be an update to 12.0.4, but I can only find it for WINDOWS! Has anyone successfully updated on a MAC? If so, how did you do it?

Update within Photoshop should get you the 12.0.4

Here's the info, along with what to do if it won't update
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Thanks for the info! I finally contacted Adobe, and they did a screen share with me and did the update. PS CS 5 now works in Mojave!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• sjm
        Photoshop CS on MAC Mojave?
        by sjm
        Will Photoshop CS 5 run successfully using Mojave on a MAC? I may have to upgrade for iTunes, but afraid that PS CS 5 will no longer work properly....
        05-25-2020, 04:26 PM
      • kiska
        Photoshop cs unexpectedly quits on mac os 10.4.11
        by kiska
        Why oh why?? I've trashed prefs and the .plst several times. Sometimes I can go days with no problem. It quits when doing different things; not when I do a particular thing. Been to Adobe; couldn't find help. Thanks.
        11-25-2007, 05:06 AM
      • danceimage
        Photoshop cs v.8/mac 10.4
        by danceimage
        I need to upgrade my Mac G4 ibook from 10.3.9 to at least 10.4 so that I can get java 1.5 which will allow me to run a book publishing application ... my question ... will photoshop cs (the first cs) run on OSX 10.4 and what problems may I expect. And ... can I upgrape to OSX10.5 rather than 10.4...
        11-16-2008, 02:17 PM
      • gblount
        Fonts Missing in CS
        by gblount
        I recently formatted my hard drive and reinstalled my software. My photo files were burned to DVD. After reloading everything and opening a photo in CS, I get a message that fonts are missing and will have to be replaced. The text layers work ok but the original fonts are no longer in my font menu in...
        07-03-2005, 08:56 PM
      • ydelle
        mac and photoshop 7
        by ydelle
        I AM buying a mac after years on a pc -I have photoshop 7 with all the actions and plugings for all my work. I know my ps7 is for windows and will have to put the newer version of windows 7 professional on the mac. need to know if I will be OK. Also I am getting the adobe suite for the mac are there...
        08-05-2010, 11:07 AM
      Working...
      X