X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DannyRaphael
    replied
    Hello, Suzanna:

I don't know that you "have to," but if it was me, I definitely would deinstall the trial beforehand. That way if you have any difficulties with the non-demo install, you won't be wondering if they were due to leftover conflicts of some sort.

When you're done with the install, be sure to apply the 7.01 update which can be downloaded from Adobe.com.

Good luck and have fun!

~DannyR~

Leave a comment:

• Suzanna
    started a topic Question, prior to installing PS7

Question, prior to installing PS7

I've purchased PS7 after viewing the trial version of PS7.1.

Do I need to uninstall the trial before installing my CD?

Or do anything else to make sure the install goes well?

Thanks,

Suzanna

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Question re-installing XP
    by Ed_L
    I recently installed the XP upgrade on my wife's computer. It turns out that her hard drive is too small for anything but the basics, and there are other programs we'd like to load on the system. If I install another hard drive to take it's place, will I have problems installing the upgrade again?...
    01-06-2004, 03:01 PM
  • rebbi
    Can't install HPE2 tools from CD.
    by rebbi
    Hi,

For the life of me, I cannot get the tools to install from the HPPE2 CD. I'm running Mac OS X.3 Panther. Whether I use the Flash interface or directly launch the HPforPE2 icon, I get as far as the Install window (the one that appears after the password window) and click on the Install...
    03-01-2004, 02:32 PM
  • winwintoo
    Photoshop Elements 2 on Win XP
    by winwintoo
    I have Photoshop Elements 2 on a hybrid CD that I got a couple of years ago. I've been trying to convince my XP using friend to try PSE so I used my CD to install on her XP machine so I could show her it's power.

The experiment backfired because PSE wouldn't run and then we couldn't uninstall...
    05-29-2004, 03:30 PM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Photoshop 6 Upgrade question
    by DJ Dubovsky
    When you upgraded to Photoshop 6, did you just intall it with the previous versions? Or did you uninstall the previous versions? I have 6.04 coming in the mail and I remember having trouble trying to remove 5.0 when I got 5.5. So I have both on the drive but only use 5.5. I would like to get rid...
    08-31-2001, 03:37 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Win2K vs WinXP
    by jeaniesa
    Well, after planning for months to upgrade to Windows XP (from Win 98), I decided to double check that there are drivers for all of my peripherals. As it turns out, there is NOT a driver for my Minolta film scanner - and when I called Minolta support about this, I was informed that there would nev...
    05-09-2002, 08:31 PM
Working...
X