• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• phident
    Can't use Define Brush from Selection
    by phident
    Trying to create a custom brush of a grid. Took a photo of a grid then used the Line tool to trace the grid. Trashed the background layer to get a transparent background. Flatten the layers then Simplified the photo. Used the Rectangular Marquee to select the grid then Edit > Define Brush from Selection...
    10-22-2006, 06:04 AM
  • Nacoya
    Selection using quick mask - brush settings
    by Nacoya
    HI all,

I am starting to experiment with masking using the quick mask view to make selections e.g to remove objects from a picture or for selection for modification but i am finding that at the edges of my selection once i have eg done a cut appear feathered and graduated to transparent....
    06-15-2005, 07:41 PM
  • DJMoore5
    Healing Brush
    by DJMoore5
    Hi, I am a photo retoucher and have had some problems using the healing brush...why does the brush sometimes cause dark smudges to appear on the part you are trying to "heal"?
    Diana
    Healing brush smudge
    0%
    Healing brush
    0%
    01-07-2009, 02:19 PM
  • phident
    custom brushes
    by phident
    trying to create a custom grid brush. After I use the rectangular marquee tool to select the entire grid then click Edit > Define brush from selection - this is greyed out. If I make a smaller selection of the grid (only part of it is selected) then the Define brush from selection is active. Is there...
    10-21-2006, 08:57 AM
  • kapital
    Selection Brush in Paintshop?
    by kapital
    I am trying Paintshop pro X and CS2 right now, and I can't find the kind of selection brush that Photoshop Elements has. All I see is the lasso tool and the magic wand. Am I missing something? (I know that there is also that magic selection thing, but that's not the straightforward selection brush I...
    09-05-2006, 05:41 AM
Working...
X