Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• nebgranny
    Recommendation and Information Please!
    by nebgranny
    Good Morning All:
    I am going to purchase Photoshop in the next few weeks. What is the most recent version and what is CS? I could ask the retail business but I feel it a better choice to ask those of you here who use various versions to give some input. I would appreciate any help...
    03-19-2005, 08:18 AM
  • petercook80
    Photoshop CS user guide
    by petercook80
    Hi, does anyone know if the Photoshop CS user guide (ie:the book that ships with the software) is available for download as a PDF ? and if so where to get one from? (adobe have made the CS3 version available on their site but it seems not any other older versions)
    08-09-2007, 11:05 AM
  • Darren Gibson
    Photoshop's Popularity
    by Darren Gibson
    Photoshop seems to be everyone's preferred image editing package (there's a revelation!)

What I want to know is, given that a recent poll suggests the majority of Retouch Pro members class themselves as 'amateurs' and 'enthusiasts', what drives them to use the most expensive package?...
    Professional User
    34.51%
    Committed Enthusiast
    48.67%
    Use Older Version
    10.62%
    Other
    6.19%
    11-10-2004, 07:08 AM
  • Daryl Pritchard
    PhotoBars CS Supplement Available
    by Daryl Pritchard
    Hello All,

I need to remember that the Photoshop for Windows user forum isn't the only forum in town...I apologize for not sharing this notice here at an earlier date.

For those of you who may use Extensis PhotoTools, I've again remapped all menu items to a new set of toolbars...
    12-17-2003, 03:07 PM
  • catia
    Photoshop CS Minimum System Requirements
    by catia
    Hi,

Is anyone running Photoshop CS on a Pentium II machine? I see the minimum requirements are listed as a Pentium III. I only have a 450Mhz Pentium II. I have been running PS7 without a problem; but, I am concerned about CS.

I know, buy a new computer. ...
    01-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Working...
X