Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• catia
    Photoshop CS Minimum System Requirements
    by catia
    Hi,

Is anyone running Photoshop CS on a Pentium II machine? I see the minimum requirements are listed as a Pentium III. I only have a 450Mhz Pentium II. I have been running PS7 without a problem; but, I am concerned about CS.

I know, buy a new computer. ...
    01-16-2004, 11:29 AM
  • tom langford
    The Photoshop CS Rip-off
    by tom langford
    Hi,

I'm a professional retoucher and photographer, and recently joined RetouchPro.

I've used Photoshop every day for years and I'm dismayed at how much of a rip-off each new upgrade has become. I'm presently using version 7, and checked out CS2 to see if it was worth upgrading....
    09-01-2005, 05:14 AM
  • Saikat
    PHOTOSHOP CS V8 Final Retail pack
    by Saikat
    I got it and it's working fine. Find No problems like Beta version

beta version is 8.0x104
    final version is 8.0x118

you can check this by click on help>system info

It activate smoothly and like beta there is no shortcut problem and no time limit....
    12-08-2003, 06:40 PM
  • Ed_L
    Photoshop CS -- two questions
    by Ed_L
    I'm still using Photoshop 7, and I'm wondering what you feel is the best feature in the "what's new in Photoshop CS", and why you feel that way.

Also, since CS has much more support for 16 bit per channel scans, do you now scan in 16 bit mode, or do you stick with 8 bits?...
    09-14-2004, 08:16 PM
  • Darren Gibson
    Photoshop's Popularity
    by Darren Gibson
    Photoshop seems to be everyone's preferred image editing package (there's a revelation!)

What I want to know is, given that a recent poll suggests the majority of Retouch Pro members class themselves as 'amateurs' and 'enthusiasts', what drives them to use the most expensive package?...
    Professional User
    34.51%
    Committed Enthusiast
    48.67%
    Use Older Version
    10.62%
    Other
    6.19%
    11-10-2004, 06:08 AM
Working...
X