• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cbeam2
    Installing actions using the text file
    by cbeam2
    I got someone to save this action as a text file. Please explain how I would enter info for this action. There are multiple actions listed. Maybe it will click after this one.

Chuck...
    02-28-2003, 10:03 PM
  • swanseamale47
    Printing an action
    by swanseamale47
    I know it's possible to print out an action, but can't for the life of me figure out how to do it! Would some kind person tell me how to do it. Wayne
    01-07-2005, 09:37 AM
  • Jon
    Where did my actions go?
    by Jon
    I just created several actions in PS and searched for them using a wildcard *.atn in my PS directory and subdirectories in my C drive and I can find them. Yet they are in PS and function normally. Are all of them embedded somewhere in a single file?
    09-23-2002, 06:35 AM
  • T Paul
    Storing Actions
    by T Paul
    There seems to be a lot of interest in storing actions, so I thought I would create a thread of its own..

As for me, I keep my actions in their own folder and then further subdivide the actions folder into category folders such as TEXT, TEXTURE, EFFECTS, BUTTONS and such....
    11-20-2002, 10:02 AM
  • tubeamp
    Downloaded a PS action but ???
    by tubeamp
    It is called "Gothic View" and it ended up in "My Documents". Unzipped it and it opened PH7 but I can't find it to use it in PhotoShop7. Thanks for any help!!
    05-16-2004, 05:48 PM
Working...
X