Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• configuring save option automation

hi guys,
    i have a script file which saves the layers as png files.But what i want is to configure the png saving options.Can i do that?if yes how?
    Currently what it is doing is it is saving the png as we save it from file menu save as but what i need is it should save from save for web option where i have more options to set for png.Can i make it?Do you people need the file?i can attach it too.
    help please
    thanks

Related Topics

Collapse

• jarulex
    save as JPG
    by jarulex
    Hi Folks!
    sometimes after a photo retouching of a raw pic I'm not able to save it as Jpeg, I mean Photoshop doesn't give me this option -just a reduced number of options- and I didn't understand so far why and when this happens...Any suggestion to give me? Thanks.

ps it seems...
    12-10-2009, 01:48 AM
  • shift studio
    Save for Web warning
    by shift studio
    Does anyone know how to suppress the warning in the attached screen grab?
    The question comes up time and again on the net, but I can't find a solution, just people debating it's intent.
    For my purpose, I just want the answer, not someone saying "images must be resized before using...
    03-17-2011, 11:24 AM
  • winwintoo
    Save! Save! Save!
    by winwintoo
    Save! Save! Save!

Margaret
    03-27-2002, 12:52 PM
  • Cassidy
    Why does save to jpg or save to web change colours?
    by Cassidy
    Can anyone give me any advice. I am finding more recently that often skin tones are dramatically changed when I save to web and/or jpeg. It seems to desaturate the reds out of skin tones, but will leave other true red items in tact. Any ideas please?
    08-19-2007, 08:53 AM
  • lcramer53
    Can't save as bmp
    by lcramer53
    After removing a yellow tape mark by duplicating the red channel, adjusting curves, saving it as a new doc. and then applying it, my options to save the corrected photo are limited. I'm trying to save these files for my siblings who have all requested that they be in bmp format. There's no option...
    10-30-2007, 08:18 AM
Working...
X