Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this posible?

Hi

I was wondering if you could combine the eventmanger with a script that detects xmp fields.

My thought was that i from inside portfolio 8 or another program add for example "color_c" in a custom xmp field in the meta data. so when i open it in ps the script thats run by the event manager detects that i have typed in "color_c" for color corrections and it the runs the color_c actions withs makes the layers ready for color corrections.

Can this be done with java script? detecting the value of a custom xmp field.

Hope to hear from you ps gurus out there

Ps. i postet this on the napp forum for those of you that are there also
    Last edited by Lasse; 03-31-2006, 08:34 PM.

Now just in case anyone stumbles over this tread i figured i would post what i came up to. Instead of making a script it would be just as easy as to drag the files with the same data to a droplet.

/Lasse -Risici

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• kingkool68
      I need a script written can anyone help?
      by kingkool68
      This could be a fun project from someone looking for a little scripting experience. I have no idea what is going on when it comes to programming. So i'm hoping someone can translate my idea into code. Complete details (with pics) can be found here: http://zimarrogance.web1000.com/javascript.htm...
      07-13-2004, 01:01 AM
    • okplayer
      Scripting not being used to potential?
      by okplayer
      Does anyone else think that PS Scripting should be so much more popular than it seems to be? Maybe because it's a new idea in Photoshop, but scripts could be so powerful, yet no one seems to be taking advantage of them. I plan on devoting a lot of my time to them in the next couple weeks to get them...
      11-24-2004, 08:03 PM
    • denica001
      Bug in Event Script Manager for PS CS3??
      by denica001
      Hi folks, I found a situation under my photoshop that I don't think is the right behaviour of the program.

When I test an event in the "Event Script Manager", always complete all the tasks but finally it ends with the "Event Script Manager" dialog box.

02-10-2009, 10:52 AM
    • Ron Chambers
      PS script might be of use
      by Ron Chambers
      SCROLL OVER webpage script.

I made this script a long while back and finally made a document for use. The script takes a pair of images and allows the user to make a scroll-over web page to view a file comparison. I find it useful in that you can email the web page and images to someone...
      02-01-2018, 02:24 AM
    • mantra
      is there a way to record a script or convert ?
      by mantra
      Hi

i understand nothing about script

but is there a way to record a script?
      i mean like an action

for example click and select a tool , the hand tool , and let photoshop write the script (that have the command to select the hand tool)
      03-28-2012, 12:01 AM
    Working...
    X