Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with scripting

Hi,

We're a small company, and we need a custom-written script, wondering if anyone out there might be up for helping us create it (for a modest payment, of course!).

It's a batch-resize script, that will run through a series of actions (already written), saving copies of source files to various other folders, with various other names. So a batch of batches, really.

Please let me know!

Thanks

Alex

If you haven't yet, may I suggest you do a little fishing in this regard at:

http://www.ps-scripts.com/ -- go to Forums

Lots of sharp PS script writers hang out there.

Be sure to mention Photoshop version. Scripts are subtly different across PS7, CS and CS2. In other words if you are running CS2 in your shop and your contracted script writer is using CS or PS7, the script crafted under PS7 won't work on CS2; a CS script "might" work under CS2.

Good luck on your project.

~Danny~

Comment

Danny, thanks for the tip and heads-up on versions!!

Alex

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nacoya
        convert cs/cs2 script for ps7
        by Nacoya
        hiya,

strange request..

i have a frame script which incorporates the image exif and also allows customisation to add lens info.

It is written for creative suite versions.

Can anyone convert this to work on ps7.

Actions i can...
        06-15-2006, 07:50 PM
      • moiremusic
        script to capture layer names...
        by moiremusic
        Has anyone ever heard of a script that takes the names of all the layers and layer sets and puts them in a text file (or something else that would let me take it elsewhere, like a text layer or clipboard)?

Scripting is a little over my head, but such capability would be quite useful to...
        06-21-2005, 06:58 PM
      • kingkool68
        I need a script written can anyone help?
        by kingkool68
        This could be a fun project from someone looking for a little scripting experience. I have no idea what is going on when it comes to programming. So i'm hoping someone can translate my idea into code. Complete details (with pics) can be found here: http://zimarrogance.web1000.com/javascript.htm...
        07-13-2004, 01:01 AM
      • ericsmeets
        read from a textfile
        by ericsmeets
        Hi, I'm wondering how you can read the text written in a edittext field and then put it in a variable?

I hope someone knows cause what I'm trying to make is a script which makes a textlayer and in that textlayer comes what the user put in the edittextfield.

Thanks eric
        05-04-2005, 01:58 PM
      • Cameraken
        Script to Detect Upright and View images
        by Cameraken
        Hi

Let's assume I have a CD full of pictures. All the pictures are different sizes some are upright and some are view, some may even be square. (But they are all correctly orientated)

What I would like to do is create a batch file to:

Find the longest side...
        01-06-2008, 11:23 AM
      Working...
      X