Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug in Event Script Manager for PS CS3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Event Script Manager for PS CS3??

Hi folks, I found a situation under my photoshop that I don't think is the right behaviour of the program.

When I test an event in the "Event Script Manager", always complete all the tasks but finally it ends with the "Event Script Manager" dialog box.

I have to click Done to make it dissapear.

Does anyone know if this is a bug of my version and how could I solve it?

Thanks!

Related Topics

Collapse

• acollazo
    Script for Renaming Layers
    by acollazo
    Hello. I came to RetouchPro by following a link from Adobe Forums which said, "There is an excellent script available for Photoshop which allows you to not only replace words in layer names, but also insert words as Prefixes, Suffixes and Sequential Numbers." But I cannot find this "excellent...
    Are there any scripts to find and replace layer names? There is an excellent script available for Photoshop which allows you to not only replace words
    05-17-2018, 09:41 AM
  • Lasse
    Is this posible?
    by Lasse
    Hi

I was wondering if you could combine the eventmanger with a script that detects xmp fields.

My thought was that i from inside portfolio 8 or another program add for example "color_c" in a custom xmp field in the meta data. so when i open it in ps the script...
    03-31-2006, 08:17 PM
  • Ron Chambers
    PS script might be of use
    by Ron Chambers
    SCROLL OVER webpage script.

I made this script a long while back and finally made a document for use. The script takes a pair of images and allows the user to make a scroll-over web page to view a file comparison. I find it useful in that you can email the web page and images to someone...
    02-01-2018, 02:24 AM
  • stewartbootles
    Photoshop Script Tutorials
    by stewartbootles
    Hi does anyone know of any websites which have photoshop script writing Tutorials
    Thanks
    07-06-2003, 02:35 PM
  • infinityspiral
    Targeted layer visibility toggle script
    by infinityspiral
    First post here so sorry if this isn't in the right section. I wrote a few scripts for Photoshop that make my workflow a little easier. The script will take the currently selected layer/group and make it hidden. It also marks it with a "[T]" for toggle. Like this:

Code:
    Layer0
    11-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Working...
X