One script to export graphics to mobile platforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One script to export graphics to mobile platforms

I work on mobile websites, and was wondering if you could either create a script or help me find one that does the following:

Exports graphics for iphone (normal and retina), as well as Android's required sizes (ldpi, mdpi, hdpi, xhdpi).

The dilemma for us designers is that we scrounge the web looking for software (like Slicy - http://www.slicy.com) for iphone designers/developers, and other script for android like what this one designer came up with (http://www.inpixelitrust.fr/blog/en/...dpi-and-xhdpi/) to help us export stuff.

Lots of times, we end up just doing stuff manually, or trying to create scripts ourselves (ha!)

But there never seems to be a solution for them all.

Related Topics

Collapse

• kingkool68
    I need a script written can anyone help?
    by kingkool68
    This could be a fun project from someone looking for a little scripting experience. I have no idea what is going on when it comes to programming. So i'm hoping someone can translate my idea into code. Complete details (with pics) can be found here: http://zimarrogance.web1000.com/javascript.htm...
    07-13-2004, 01:01 AM
  • acollazo
    Script for Renaming Layers
    by acollazo
    Hello. I came to RetouchPro by following a link from Adobe Forums which said, "There is an excellent script available for Photoshop which allows you to not only replace words in layer names, but also insert words as Prefixes, Suffixes and Sequential Numbers." But I cannot find this "excellent...
    Are there any scripts to find and replace layer names? There is an excellent script available for Photoshop which allows you to not only replace words
    05-17-2018, 09:41 AM
  • infinityspiral
    Targeted layer visibility toggle script
    by infinityspiral
    First post here so sorry if this isn't in the right section. I wrote a few scripts for Photoshop that make my workflow a little easier. The script will take the currently selected layer/group and make it hidden. It also marks it with a "[T]" for toggle. Like this:

Code:
    Layer0
    11-08-2013, 03:50 PM
  • Ron Chambers
    PS script might be of use
    by Ron Chambers
    SCROLL OVER webpage script.

I made this script a long while back and finally made a document for use. The script takes a pair of images and allows the user to make a scroll-over web page to view a file comparison. I find it useful in that you can email the web page and images to someone...
    02-01-2018, 02:24 AM
  • jjwithers
    Layer Comps to PNG without Numeric Prefix?
    by jjwithers
    I'm going to be saving thousands of layer comps out to PNGs from a series of PSD files and i recently noticed that the script adds a numbered prefix to the name of the files. I do not want this number. Is there any way to run the script without the prefix?
    The file names will have to be specific...
    10-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Working...
X