No announcement yet.

.lic files at root of hard drive

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Are large files bad for hard drives?
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm in the process of replacing my backup drive as I type this. It struck me that this is my 3rd replacement drive in about 5 years. Granted, it's not replacing a drive that's been replaced before, none of them were. But I'm starting to suspect I'm hard on drives.

About the only unusual...
    06-08-2007, 09:29 PM
  • bcarll
    Backing Up Files
    by bcarll
    What's the opinion here on using FLASH DRIVES to backup files and to store home snapshots on? Seems I read somewhere that the flashdrives are great for short term storage but avoiid long time storage.

bcarll
    01-24-2007, 07:35 AM
  • modelsfret
    Two SSDs and a 2tb drive - how to set up
    by modelsfret
    Ive got a 125gb ssd and a 256 ssd and 2tb drive in computer - Just wondering what the best way to set it up would be, after i finish job i tend to back them up and take them off system.

125gb ssd - Operating system (pc) + photoshop
    256 ssd - Current job files + Scratch Disk...
    03-09-2015, 03:00 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    Hard Disk file recovery - I dodged a bullet
    by DannyRaphael
    A HUGE vote for HARD DISK - FILE RECOVERY PROGRAM RecoverMyFiles
    http://www.recovermyfiles.com
    "Recover my files"

It's long story, but in brief I accidently deleted about 2.5 years of photo and digital art files while revamping my "automated" backup process....
    09-09-2009, 10:02 PM
  • jimvet
    Moving Elements 3.0 Catalog to new hard drive
    by jimvet
    I have a very large catalog of photos in Photoshop Elements 3.0 - about 65Gb
    of images. I recently purchased a new hard drive so I'd have room to expan
    d my catalog. This is causing me a problem that I hope someone here might b
    e able to help me with.

I want to...
    06-20-2005, 06:28 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .lic files at root of hard drive

I have a bunch of AKVIS files at the root of my hard drive. They have names such as ArtSuite.lic. They are obviously license files. They are all dated Dec. 23, 2009.

Does AKVIS still use this form of license file? May I delete these files? (I have updated all of my AKVIS software to the most recent versions).

Thank you!
Working...
X