• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Don26812
    Hidden Power for Elements 5.0?
    by Don26812
    Hello,

I have the book and the tools for Photoshop Elements 4. I now have upgraded to Version 5. Will the tools work with PSE 5? On the surface it appears that they do not, since there does not seem to be a Previews sub folder.

If they don't, will there be a revised set...
    10-19-2006, 09:12 AM
  • bmw2000csi
    PE7 with Hidden Power of PE4?
    by bmw2000csi
    I am new to Photoshop Elements and have purchased version 7.

In a website I came across references to Richard Lynch and the Hidden Power series. In order to understand more about PE I have purchased and am reading the book for Elements 4. This was the latest version I could find....
    03-10-2010, 10:35 AM
  • judywatt
    what's the password
    by judywatt
    I'm trying to install hidden power for elements 2 and it prompts me for a password. Anyone know where I can find out what it is?

I just bought the book and if I can't install the CD, I will have to return it for a refund.

Thanks - Judy
    06-26-2006, 06:55 PM
  • Richard_Lynch
    Announcing: Elements Newsletter, Tools, Book and Classes
    by Richard_Lynch
    For April Hidden Power is releasing a new Hidden Power Elements newsletter (Volume 15), a new 100 tool Power Tools set (for Mac and PC), a new Hidden Power book for Elements 4 (also Mac and PC), and a new 8-week internet class on the Elements Workflow. See more on each of these below...

03-30-2006, 09:54 AM
  • euclid47
    Hidden elements 4 tools with PE6
    by euclid47
    I have PE4 plus the hidden tools.
    Question: If I buy PE6, do I have to uninstall PE4 and the hidden tools first?
    Can the PE4 hidden tools be used with PE6?
    Is there anything else I should be aware of?

euclid47
    02-20-2008, 07:45 AM
Working...
X