Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Richard_Lynch
    Creating a DCS file for CMYK in Elements
    by Richard_Lynch
    Jefskott Wrote:

<<I can't open the templates or the EPS file from the Chapter Files:\DCS\CMYK folder on the CD with Photoshop Elements.

When I say I can't open the files, I mean Adobe Photoshop Elements 2 will not allow me to open the files. It sees them as invalid...
    04-11-2003, 09:56 AM
  • Kjhelm
    Saving CMYK Files
    by Kjhelm
    I am a newbie to the Hidden power tools but am impressed. I mananged to create a CMYK file that I am happy with. I copied the DCS file folder to my hard drive. I was doing fine with the procedure under "Printing with DCS EPS Files" until I got to step 6, opening the template file. Elements...
    10-18-2006, 07:56 PM
  • Mona
    Photoshop Working File
    by Mona
    Hello,

I have an unusual question about Photoshop. Can someone tell me what the Photoshop Working File is and where it is located? Briefly, I was trying to track down a Adware/Redirect problem on my computer and noticed a ZIP file that keeps reappearing in my temp folder. I only have...
    09-04-2004, 09:54 PM
  • memphishooter
    file browser
    by memphishooter
    I have PS7 in a new machine, with Windows, giving me 16 x 9 screen. Thing is, I like to bring files into PS7, set em up in file browser and batch rename, so the files are sequential, and the file #'s are only two digits long. I can't find the triangle that I used to see when I had this exact same program...
    01-28-2010, 05:36 PM
  • mimiya
    PS browser question
    by mimiya
    I have both PS 7 and PSE 2 and whenever I use the browser if I select more than one file to open the program will only open the first one I selected. Is there a simple setting I have missed? Also, if I don't close that file I cannot open any more files until I do close it. This doesn't seem right....
    02-02-2003, 10:51 AM
Working...
X