Hidden Power curve presets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Power curve presets

I'm having trouble using the presets- know I'm getting old but could someone lead me step by steop through this. Currently the presets reside on my desktop next to the dock. Appreciate any help.
    john sr

Re: Hidden Power curve presets

Maybe have a look at this thread:

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/hid...e-presets.html
    and tell us if that helps...

Michel

Comment

Thanks. I just tried it. With the images tiled, I activated the curve image, drug the mask shadows layer to the horsehead image which gave me a layer showing the curve on a transparent background, when merged with the horsehead,the resulting layer has the horsehead image with the curve on it. Double clicking the blend mask gives you a message saying image is busy. What am I doing wrong?
      John

Comment

I just tried it...
        With the images tiled, activate the preset psd, make sure you have your layer palette open and big enough to see the various layers in the psd file. You'll see different layers with different settings. Choose the right layer (the title of the layer may not be displayed fully, so wait a few seconds for the complete title to display). Drag the wanted icon from the layer palette to the horse window.
        That should do it.

Michel B
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Michel B; 08-08-2007, 09:41 AM. Reason: add screen print (in French, calques = layers)

Comment

Thanks Michel, I finally got it to work. I don't think I clicked on the preset before I drug it to the other image.

Comment

Working...
          X