• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
    Selection Tool
    by T Paul
    You can use the selection tool to make copies of your selection quickly and easily. My standard practice for copying a selection is to select it then copy (Ctrl+C), paste (Ctrl+V). However, I just learned a neat little trick today.

1. Open an image
    2. Pick a selection tool...
    06-16-2005, 11:56 AM
  • jonk
    Elliptical Marquee Tool - Accuracy
    by jonk
    Hi Everyone!

I am trying to use the Elliptical Marquee Tool to select an existing oval background. However, I am having problems trying to get it to line up correctly/evenly with the oval background. Is there a key press that would allow me to adjust the position and/or size once it's...
    02-20-2005, 12:57 PM
  • trvlnmn
    transforming selection
    by trvlnmn
    I am running PSE 3 with HPPE 3. I am trying to follow a tutorial in Photoshop.
    Is there a tool in HPPE to transform or rotate a selection without transforming or rotating the image within the selection, just the selection?

trvlnmn
    09-08-2005, 11:59 PM
  • mahjohn
    New Layer Via Copy
    by mahjohn
    i'm using Photoshop Restoration and Retouching Vol II and can't seem to get what appears to be a simple step right.

Task: remove Palm leaves from womans head.
    Steps:
    1. work on copy of background
    2. use Lasso tool to select Palm leaf 0 feather
    3. [Q] Gaussian...
    09-29-2003, 09:57 AM
  • kapital
    Selection Brush in Paintshop?
    by kapital
    I am trying Paintshop pro X and CS2 right now, and I can't find the kind of selection brush that Photoshop Elements has. All I see is the lasso tool and the magic wand. Am I missing something? (I know that there is also that magic selection thing, but that's not the straightforward selection brush I...
    09-05-2006, 04:41 AM
Working...
X