No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DannyRaphael
    How do you learn to do "Photo-art"?
    by DannyRaphael
    BACKGROUND INFORMATION

ON USE OF PHOTOSHOP
    In the discussion that follows I make numerous references to Photoshop. It’s not because I’m “anti-“ Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, Gimp, PhotoPaint, Photo Deluxe, PhotoDraw, Photo-Brush, Photo Impact or any non-Photoshop...
    03-05-2003, 01:35 AM
  • love.bearsall
    Help with actions and Photoshop Elements
    by love.bearsall
    Hi everyone. My name is Leigh, and I have a question about getting actions to work in my PSE. Sorry to just jump in like this, and I'm not sure where to post, but if anyone could help out, I would be greatful.

http://www.earthboundlight.com/photo...ts-curves.html

This...
    11-28-2006, 10:12 PM
  • bigkidjr
    photoshop 7.0 vs Elements
    by bigkidjr
    Hi all. I'm new here -- stumbled on this site a few weeks ago and am really enjoying going through all these posts, tutorials, etc. Really great website!!! Hopefully I'll be joining in on a mini challenge or two one of these days, but first I have a couple of questions...

I've been...
    07-31-2003, 04:46 PM
  • jeaniesa
    A Welcome Note To New Members (and anyone else who wants a warm welcome)
    by jeaniesa
    I’d like to extend a big WELCOME to those of you who are new here at RetouchPro. My name is Jeanie and I’m your Moderator and friendly assistant in the Critiques/Opinions/Help Requested section of the RetouchPro Forums.

I think you’ll discover, just like I did, that RetouchPro...
    06-08-2002, 06:58 PM
  • NickG013
    I need help editing a jpg!
    by NickG013
    Can anybody help me get rid of the pixels in this picture please? I have photoshop and Illustrator, but I'm not very good with it yet. I need to cut these out as decals on my cutter ASAP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the original that I updated a little bit so...
    10-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Working...
X