• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Duncan Anderson
    Hidden Power with PSE3?
    by Duncan Anderson
    Maybe a bit early to know, but will Hidden Power work with PSE3?

I like the new features (particularly RAW support), but wouldn't want to loose some of the Hidden Power features by upgrading......
    09-16-2004, 07:59 AM
  • BobJones
    Hidden Power Actions III
    by BobJones
    Hi Richard,

I am looking forward to your Action III update. I see you're running a little late. No rush, I'm content to wait until you're satisfied they're ready.

Any estimate of when you think they'll be done? Can you give us a teaser as to what will be included? ...
    07-08-2003, 12:04 AM
  • Richard_Lynch
    Accessing Hidden Power Actions II from Recipes
    by Richard_Lynch
    Because of the difference in implementation between Elements 1 and Elements 2, making that access was a bit of a Kludge. I'd either have to provide separate installers for PE1 and PE2, like in the book, or provide a simple patch for Elements 1 users. I chose the latter because you can access the tools...
    02-27-2003, 07:25 AM
  • euclid47
    Hidden elements 4 tools with PE6
    by euclid47
    I have PE4 plus the hidden tools.
    Question: If I buy PE6, do I have to uninstall PE4 and the hidden tools first?
    Can the PE4 hidden tools be used with PE6?
    Is there anything else I should be aware of?

euclid47
    02-20-2008, 07:45 AM
  • Richard_Lynch
    Announcing: Elements Newsletter, Tools, Book and Classes
    by Richard_Lynch
    For April Hidden Power is releasing a new Hidden Power Elements newsletter (Volume 15), a new 100 tool Power Tools set (for Mac and PC), a new Hidden Power book for Elements 4 (also Mac and PC), and a new 8-week internet class on the Elements Workflow. See more on each of these below...

03-30-2006, 09:54 AM
Working...
X