Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compilation of Errata for Your Book

Greetings Richard -

Just found this site and this forum. Great that you have a spot that won't get censored. (I wonder if any Adobe employees take the time to read this site??).

You had mentioned in an earlier email that you were working on an errata sheet for your book. How's that coming, and will it be posted here? Or at the Hidden Powers site? Or both?

I don't want to duplicate efforts too much, so it will remain on the site. This is a great place for give and take and immediate answers that a more stagnant HTML page wouldn't handle as well.

The errata are listed on the site via the Errata link on the Reader page. The direct link is here:

http://www.hiddenelements.com/errata.html

I think that covers what has been reported thus far. If you have more, please report them through the form on hiddenelements.com.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ofd678
      Proud new owner of the book
      by ofd678
      I just purchased the Hidden power of PSE4 from Amazon.com. I have read the first 4 chapters and I am ready to go back and attempt to calibrate my screen and try to separate my RGB color commponents.

Should I install the disk now or is it better to install bit by bit as the book progresses?...
      06-22-2006, 02:58 PM
    • Colin Walls
      where is the password?
      by Colin Walls
      I am trying to install the Hidden Power tools from HPPSE3. It asks for a password, which is says in on page 23. I can't see a password on this page [which is in the middle of the bit on monitor calibration].

BTW, finding this forum was a PITA - the www.hiddenpower.com Web site only...
      01-15-2005, 08:38 AM
    • Mike Murphy
      Concordance
      by Mike Murphy
      Richard

I appreaciate there may be contractual as well as commercial reasons not to make the full text of your book available on line; but perhaps it would help keep the sales up to publish a concordance of the book on your web site? People could see for themselves how many pages each...
      05-05-2005, 11:03 PM
    • akj
      Books
      by akj
      I'm going to take the liberty of starting this thread just cause I love books so much. Doug, you recommended a book called something like Channel Drops or Chops--I can't remember now :p ! Anyway, is it basically a theory book (as opposed to a book of tutorials)--and does it deal with one particular...
      08-14-2001, 06:04 AM
    • Mike Murphy
      Errata
      by Mike Murphy
      Richard

On page 50, in the steps for extracting luminosity from an RGB image, you name two layers Luminosity, and none Composite. The picture in the left margin, and the text in step 6, suggest you meant to say Composite in step 4. I suppose I should be glad to have a fast-ish machine,...
      03-09-2005, 12:57 PM
    Working...
    X