Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installing Photoshop Actions in Elements - Success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing Photoshop Actions in Elements - Success!

I mentioned in another thread in this forum, that I have the Mac version of the PS6 Demo. I have now successfully used this to create a couple of simple actions of my own (merely for scientific experiment - no-one but myself would love them - and they have to be fairly simple as the demo only has a limited set of the filters available), save them and then create an action set that will allow them to run in Elements. I have also modified (successfully) a couple of photoshop actions created by others to run - these only needed the capitalisation of the names to be changed.

I don' t know whether the Windows demo works in the same way. The PS7 demo is time limited rather than (image) save disabled but of course would allow a months worth of action writing and style creation!

This also suggests that it would be Really Helpful if people when writing photoshop actions would have a thought to potential use by their poor relations using elements - giving actions names that avoid capitalisation, spaces and funny symbols and maybe in an included read-me file in the zip an indication of the action name, would go an awful long way to helping us.
    Susan S.

Susan S.

Sounds great Susan!

Please contact me offlist. You have a way of hiding your email!

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X