Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Power Error Message

Hi,

I've installed the CD onto my Mac (OS 8.6) with Photoshop Elements 1.0. It works fine until I try to reopen a layer, at which point it gives me an error message saying ""this is an adjustment layer created on photoshop and cannot be edited..."

How do I correct this?

Thanks!

Steve

This error is displayed when you try to edit Curves or other features that are supposed to be Photoshop only. It is not a problem with the tools.

You cannot edit these layers (well, 'cannot' is a little strong...it just may not be worth the effort), so, instead either add an additional correction, or replace the one you have be re-creating the layer.

OK?

Comment

Thanks- I realized this last night when I read the book section on curves. I typically make several curves adjustments over time when I process astrophotos, in R, G, and B channels, so I will just add another curves layer when needed.

Any advice regarding how to get those "new tools" that I recently downloaded from the website to show up in the "Others" section for Elements 1 users (the actions show up fine)? It would be great if a separate section didn't need to be opened to access these (this has probably been addressed before, but I couldn't find it using the search engine).

Thanks for developing this CD!

Steve

Comment

Working...
      X