Just bought book...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought book...

Hi. I just bought the Hidden Power book and PS Elements 2 and have been reading and enjoying the book and learning how to edit photos. I have recently purchased a digital camera and photo printer and look forward to getting all my work done for the day so that I can read and practice what I am reading about. Thanks for the great book, Richard. I would like to ask questions later.

I would like to ask questions later
    That's what the forum is all about. Feel free. If I don't get to you right away, there are a few other friendly people about here who may. Please feel free to join in with your own answers and techniques!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ofd678
      Proud new owner of the book
      by ofd678
      I just purchased the Hidden power of PSE4 from Amazon.com. I have read the first 4 chapters and I am ready to go back and attempt to calibrate my screen and try to separate my RGB color commponents.

Should I install the disk now or is it better to install bit by bit as the book progresses?...
      06-22-2006, 03:58 PM
    • toddmt
      The Book
      by toddmt
      I just wanted you to know that I love this book and the hidden power tools. I have learned more in this book than in all my study and intuitive experimentation combined. I'm at the beginning of Chapter 5 right now. Thank you Richard
      04-06-2005, 05:25 PM
    • toddmt
      Book
      by toddmt
      Wasn't sure where to put this post. I am looking for suggestions for the best book on Photoshop Elements 2.0 that has color images and is not beginner. I already have a beginner book and it makes me want to pull my hair out. I want something that when discussing color correction for example it goes...
      03-10-2005, 04:37 PM
    • JRMDC
      First Book, or is Hidden Power the first book?
      by JRMDC
      I have recently ordered PSE3 after having spent a month using the free trial version of PSE2. I will get a manual with PSE3, I believe. Down the road (December?) I will get Hidden Power. Do I need a "first" PSE book, or does Hidden Power provide enough of an overview to serve not only as...
      10-15-2004, 07:24 PM
    • craigpc
      Does the HPE 4 book will apply to Elements 5.0?
      by craigpc
      I've been using Elements 5.0 for a while now and having discovered this forum I now read that Richard's HPE 5.0 book isn't likely to be published, although is it safe to assume that the 5.0 tools will be released?

My question is how much of the HPE 4 book would be applicable to Elements...
      12-25-2007, 02:08 AM
    Working...
    X