• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jcarter11
    What next, finally got to Welcome window?
    by jcarter11
    Need help, went thru the stuffing unstuffing issues with no luck, so had my PSE instructor send me a workable/installable file. Then we were able to get
    HPA3.sea installed on my Mac.

Now have the new Wecome window, but when I click on anything, nothing
    happens....
    11-11-2003, 07:35 PM
  • Sigi
    Installation problems
    by Sigi
    Hello,

I run elements 4 on a new imac, normal installation, in other words it is in the application folder.

I just bought the book "Hidden Power of PSE 4" with the CD. I tried an "Easy" installation but unfortunately it did not install anything. I tried...
    11-13-2007, 01:11 PM
  • Richard_Lynch
    Installation and Troubleshooting
    by Richard_Lynch
    <<I have tried to install the Hidden Power 3 tools several times, and I can't seem to. Do you have some definitive trouble-shooting information?>>

This is actually quite a large order. While probably 99% of people trying to install have no trouble at all: they just click on...
    02-21-2005, 08:23 AM
  • John O
    Mac install problem
    by John O
    I'm using Max OS X 10.2.8. I've read all the installation related posts and still can not install the software from the book. The folder name is Photoshop Elements 2.0. The software does not give me a choice of folders although I have several with the word Elements in the folder name. The install...
    01-31-2004, 09:52 AM
  • juanita
    windows xp
    by juanita
    Windows Xp
    I have recently purchased The Hidden Power of Photo Elements 2 and have installed the CD. I'm having problems accessing the tools. I checked and they are installed in the Photo elements directory in all the correct places. It does however not show up on the How To. If I browse the...
    08-11-2003, 06:48 AM
Working...
X