Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Yumx2
    Using Mask????
    Yumx2
    by Yumx2
    I dont know if this is the right section to post this!
    Im lookin @ several tutorials , and they are saying to select certain areas .. using mask.. I have no clue what a mask is , and how to select using this method. Could someone please explain to me what it is, and how to go about using them.....
    10-03-2006, 04:34 PM
    Help - I'm stuck
    by 7890
    Hi everyone,
    My favorite subject is my wife; however, her face (forehead) appears blotchy in all of her pictures. After in-depth reading and numerous attempts to correct this, I am still at a loss. The most I can do is lighten/darken to try to smooth and match, then a slight blur. Needless to...
    02-10-2006, 06:24 AM
  • dpnew
    Masking with tone(p. 88)?
    by dpnew
    I'm having trouble understanding the meaning of what's going on in the steps for setting up the blue midtones of an image for adjustment. I just had a bit of a revelation when I was examining the names of the layers in figure 3.33, and now I realize that the steps separate the blue channel into two...
    12-28-2003, 04:04 PM
  • inskip
    Introduction and Selective exposure correction
    by inskip
    Hi there!

I am a brand-newbie and this is my first posting. A little history, I studied photography in school but quit before finishing I went back for graphic design where I was introduced to Photoshop and realized that photography is what I really love. Right now I stay at home and...
    03-21-2005, 03:03 PM
  • Rexx
    Too many masks = ugly
    Rexx
    by Rexx
    I am sure every beginner has this problem, yet I cannot find any tips on it. I am probably not looking long enough or in the wrong places

Here is my problem.

I have an image detail that I need to mask, let us say it is too dark.
    Ok, I mask it using a contrast...
    04-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Working...
X