• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    5 questions concerning resolution
    by Ed_L
    Please answer all five questions if you can. Here's the deal: Your final image will be printed on an inkjet printer. You somehow magically know that the image will never be printed larger than the initial printing. The file will never be used for anything but an inkjet printer.

1. What...
    12-19-2001, 05:52 PM
  • tonysab
    Printing large files
    by tonysab
    This will probably seem like a really dumb question, but I'd appreciate any advice. I take digital pics on a 4mp camera at full resolution (2200 x 1700 pix approx). When I come to print on my Epson 830 I always print the whole image and specify "fit to page", on the assumption that printing...
    04-24-2003, 09:11 AM
  • David M
    DPI? Fuji s5600 settings
    by David M
    Hi all I`m using potoshop cs2,and taking my photos on a fuji s5600 5.1 million pixel camera in normal mode.
    When I start to work on the photo`s I reduce there size to 6x4inches and set the resolution to 432dpi,when I print them out they are sharp and clear.
    What I want to know is what...
    09-04-2006, 04:58 PM
  • sergio2263
    High Resolution pls help
    by sergio2263
    Hi Guys,
    The photographer wants a High Resolution of the photo below please see his quote to me in bracket. I haven't a clue what he means as I don't know what is high resolution I feel so so stupid but all I use with my photoshop is my tool, clone, patch tools etc either to colourize or to...
    08-15-2009, 08:17 AM
  • timmy1729
    Resolution affect print size?
    by timmy1729
    I have a picture of me and my brother that I fixed up. It was a polaroid from 1979 and wasn't that big to begin with. Not knowing what I was doing, I scanned it at 600 dpi thinking that it would allow me to print it as at least a 4x6. Well, I started setting it to print last night in Photoshop CS3 and...
    08-14-2008, 07:20 AM
Working...
X