• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• doosume
    Resolution Confusion
    by doosume
    Hi, I am new to taking digital photograghs(and this forum). I currently have a Hp Photosmart 620 2.1mp camera that I have been taking photos with and PS 6.0 that I have been practicing retouching in. I just received my wacom Intous2 tablet today!! I have no photography training but do have a web graphics...
    02-10-2004, 04:16 PM
  • Canna W
    Rulers best in pixels?
    by Canna W
    I just listened to a Deke podcast when he mentioned in passing that rulers were better measured out in pixels. I have always used inches, and am wondering why pixels would be better.
    07-19-2009, 06:38 AM
  • CascoGraFX
    Maybe if you gave me a trail of breadcrumbs
    by CascoGraFX
    Although RonDon and many of you have tried, I just cannot fathom the resampling:resizing:dpi:ppi:scanning "connection". Just when I think I've got it......I don't have it. Just this morning I figured out (alright, my wife gave me the idea) a way to understand this. I am "using" Photoshop...
    12-01-2004, 09:59 AM
  • ydelle
    resolution quesion
    by ydelle
    I would like to know why some pictures print great at 72-75 lines of resolution where other look bad.
    I know my camera takes at the highest level 72 lines and the pics are 22x?
    and then I make them smaller at 200 lines. Now here is the thing I posted a sunflower that I painted and as I...
    10-26-2005, 08:32 AM
  • HenZ
    What resolution and PPI for a picture you want to visualize on a TV?
    by HenZ
    Hi all, I’m new on the forum but I’ve been lurking here and there for some info for a couple days (which I didn’t seem to find, except a few answers on this old thread: http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/pho...-tv-sizes.html ).

So here we go, and if any of you have answers, you’re...
    08-31-2007, 08:22 AM
Working...
X