• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doc MP
    Action Packs!
    by Doc MP
    I found the power in actions for HPE2 and LOVE IT! Can anyone point me to where I could find some more HPE2-PSE2 Certified actions (e.g. those that have been found to definitely work in PSE 2)?
    10-27-2004, 02:34 PM
  • miked
    Actions
    by miked
    Richard,

Forgive me if this is an obvious question. I couldn't find an answer anywhere.

I bought your Hidden Power 2 book and cd earlier this year. It was a great help with PSE2. Now I am trying PSE3, and hope to receive it as a gift soon.

I want to be able...
    12-18-2004, 03:00 PM
  • budguinn
    Actions: Photoshop Elements
    by budguinn
    Announcing a new interface package that allows the user to run Photoshop Actions within Photoshop Elements 1 & 2. Works on both platforms, Mac and Pc.

The concept was pioneered by Richard Lynch of "The Hidden Powers of Photoshop Elements 2". Richard came up with a fairly...
    02-17-2003, 07:07 PM
  • camner
    SnapActions and Hidden Power Actions II
    by camner
    Are (is?) SnapActions compatible with HPAII?

If so, is there a point to having both, or are they simply two different efforts to accomplish the same thing (enabling PS actions in PSE)?
    05-12-2003, 12:29 PM
  • tomstorey
    Hidden Power..actions?
    by tomstorey
    Just downloaded the trial copy of Hidden Power for Elements and installed it ok but not sure how to run an action with it...would be grateful for any help with this.
    Thanks
    Tom
    05-21-2004, 10:34 AM
Working...
X