Healing In Elements!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healing In Elements!!

It may have been a long time coming, but my healing tool for Elements users is finally here and ready for distribution. I call the new tool Mend and while it works a little differently than Photoshop's Healing tool, it has all the 'magic' and offers some opportunity for adjustment that Photoshop's Healing does not. It can make quick work of some corrections that would otherwise be difficult, and is great for removing birthmarks, spots, scratches, damage, etc. If you always wanted to have better corrections than you get with the clone tool, and you have heard about the Healing tool, now is your chance.

Get it here:
    http://aps8.com/mend.html

The tool costs $10 and will be delivered by email within a week of purchase. Payment is accepted through PayPal, which allows many different types of credit payment options. I'll have some sample corrections up on the website in a few days so you can see what healing can do. Purchase will entitle you to free updates that I may make available for the tool, and helps support my interest in helping Elements users get the most from their image editing.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Richard_Lynch
    Healing/Mend Tool Demo
    by Richard_Lynch
    I put up a tutorial / demo, and information so people could have a look at the type of correction my Mend tool can help with and so you can have a look at how it works.

Find the pages here:
    http://hiddenelements.com/Mend
    02-10-2004, 01:23 PM
  • rikaro
    Patch tool not working properly
    by rikaro
    I'm having issues with my healing brush tool. Usually when I clean up little oil stains on the ground of the photo the healing brush tool would take away the stain. However this time around it only softens it. It seems like it's only overlaying the texture on but it's not cleaning the rear. Is there...
    10-04-2009, 08:16 PM
  • camner
    dynamic image tool
    by camner
    I hope you will accept this as a query and not a nag, Richard. In late August you indicated you were close to releasing an update to the Dynamic Image Tool, a wonderful action I use regularly. I know you are working on many projects (perhaps thinking about an update to HPE for v5?), but I hope you...
    10-08-2006, 03:08 PM
  • mdw46
    Healing Brush Tool ???
    by mdw46
    Hi,
    In the attached photo i am trying to remove the shine that the sliva is causing . Which tool is the easiest for me to use to correct this ??...
    04-16-2008, 05:47 AM
  • kamrulcumba
    Healing Brush Tool and Clone Tool In Photoshop
    by kamrulcumba
    Hi,

Its my Great Pleasure as Today I have Joined Here.

For Skin Retouching which Tool is very Useful for Spot and Color Correction.

Healing Brush or Clone Tool?
    11-26-2014, 01:00 AM
Working...
X